10 Videos You Need To Watch Before They’re Banned From Youtube
If you’re like most internet users, you probably spend a good amount of time on Youtube. And if you’ve been paying attention, you know that the site has been gradually changing with stricter rules and limits on what can and cannot be posted. But before all of that, there were some pretty amazing videos that got banned. Here are 10 of them:
1) The Most Watched Video Of All Time – This one is kind of obvious, but the most-watched video ever on Youtube is still insanely popular. And it’s not just because it’s a great video – it’s also because it’s controversial. Released in 2012, “The Fault in Our Stars” was a tear-jerker that touched on cancer and death in a way that many people found raw and moving. But despite being allowed to remain on Youtube for years after its release, the makers of “The Fault in Our Stars” recently announced that they’ve received DMCA takedown requests from several major movie studios who don’t want the film to be seen by too many people. So if you haven’t seen it yet, now might be a good time to do so before it disappears forever!
2) The Death Of Sara Bareilles – Another tear-jerker that caught the attention of Hollywood bigwigs, “Brave” was met with protests when footage of its song “I Will Remember You” featuring Sara Bareilles surfaced online shortly after its release in 2013. In the song, Bareilles sings about
what’s the most liked video on youtube
There are quite a few videos that have amassed massive followings on YouTube, and for good reason. These videos are some of the most interesting, well-made, and entertaining content out there. If you’re looking for something to watch before it’s banned from YouTube, these are the 10 videos you need to check out.
1. “How To Troll People” – This hilarious video is a great example of how to use YouTube to your advantage. The author demonstrates different ways to troll people, and it’s sure to make you LOL.
2. “How To Make A Funny Face” – This video is a great tutorial on how to make a funny face using Adobe Photoshop. Anyone who has ever tried to make a funny face knows that it can be tricky, but this video makes it easy.
3. “Epic Rap Battles Of History!” – This hilarious rap battle is between historical figures like Winston Churchill and Adolf Hitler. It’s sure to get you laughing out loud, and it’s also educational in a fun way.
4. “The Most Interesting Man In The World” – This hilarious video is based on the popular character created by Jerry Seinfeld. The Most Interesting Man in the World shows us what it’s like to be supernormal in every way imaginable.
5. “How To Make A Perfect Sandwich” – This tutorial will teach you how to make a perfect sandwich using sandwich ingredients like ham, cheese, and lettuce. It
Watch these ten videos before they’re banned from YouTube.
1. “The Truth About Vaccines” by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
2. “Vaccination: The Hidden Truth” (documentary)
3. “The Medical Mafia” by Gwen Olsen
4. “PharmaWhores: The Showtime Scandal” (documentary)
5. “vaccine injury epidemic” by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
6. “Vaccines Revealed” (documentary)
7. Interview with Del Bigtree (“The Highwire”) on vaccines
8. CDC Whistleblower William Thompson confesses to fraud on vaccines
9. Piers Morgan interviews Andrew Wakefield on vaccines
10.”Why I Changed My Mind About Vaccines” by Hugh Hempel
They’ll give you a better understanding of why some of your favorite videos have been taken down.
It can be really frustrating when you go to watch a video that you love, only to find that it’s been taken down. There are a few reasons why this might happen, and knowing them can help lessen the frustration. Sometimes videos are taken down because they violate YouTube’s terms of service. This can include things like using copyrighted material without permission or engaging in hate speech. Other times, videos may be removed due to user complaints. If enough people report a video as inappropriate, YouTube will review it and decide whether or not to take it down. And finally, sometimes videos are simply deleted by their creators. This could be for any number of reasons, from changing privacy settings to wanting to start fresh with a new channel. Whatever the reason, it’s always disappointing when a video you were looking forward to watch is no longer available.
You’ll be able to prevent yourself from becoming a victim of YouTube censorship.
By following a few simple steps, you can ensure that your YouTube videos are not censored by the platform. First, be sure to read and understand YouTube’s Community Guidelines. These guidelines outline what content is allowed on the platform, and what is not. If you create content that falls within the guidelines, you will likely not have any problems with censorship. However, if you create content that violates the guidelines, your video may be removed or demonetized. Second, try to avoid using profanity or another offensive language in your videos. This type of content is often flagged by YouTube’s algorithms and may result in censorship. Finally, be aware of the topics that are currently being censored by YouTube. Avoid these topics in your videos to prevent having your content censored.
what YouTuber has the most views
You might be surprised to learn which YouTuber has the most views. Check out the top 10 below!
1. PewDiePie: With over 44 million subscribers, Felix Kjellberg is easily one of the most popular YouTubers on the platform. His content ranges from gaming challenges to comedic skits, and his videos are always entertaining and well-made.
2. Sam Pepper: Another popular YouTuber, Sam Pepper has over 13 million subscribers and produces highly entertaining content that often involves pranks or surprise stunts. His videos are often controversial, but always well-made and interesting to watch.
3. Michael Stevens: With over 11 million subscribers, Michael Stevens is another popular YouTuber who produces high-quality content. His videos range from cooking challenges to funny animal clips, and he always makes sure to produce entertaining videos that will keep you watching for hours on end.
4. John Green: Another popular Youtuber with a huge following, John Green has over 10 million subscribers and produces high-quality educational content that often focuses on personal growth topics. He also produces occasional funny or lighthearted videos that are sure to entertain his fans.