7 Youtube Videos that received more views than the original
There are some amazing youtube videos out there that have received more views than the original. Some of these videos were created for comedic value, while others show off incredible feats or showcase something new and exciting. Regardless of why these videos have generated more attention, it’s clear that they’ve touched a nerve with viewers. Here are seven of the most-viewed youtube videos ever:
1. The Most Watched YouTube Video Ever – This video has had over 2 billion views, making it the most-watched youtube video ever. It was uploaded in 2007 and shows a compilation of people watching the same TV show at the same time. The video has been shared and commented on countless times, proving that there’s just something special about this one particular video.
2. How to Swing a Cat – This hilarious little video is about how to swing a cat using an old door knob as a makeshift swing. Even though it’s only 3 minutes long, it’s received over 1 million views since it was uploaded in 2009.
3. Happy Little Drummer Boy – This heartwarming story features a little boy who plays drums beautifully on his own in an empty field. The video has been shared millions of times and has inspired people all around the world to take up music in their own lives.
4. How to Make a Snowman – Another incredibly popular video that has been shared millions of times is this tutorial on how to make a snowman using common household items like snowballs and pipe cleaners. kids will
what type of youtube videos get viewed most
The 7 Youtube Videos that received more views than the original
1. “How to Make a Perfect Piña Colada” – This video has been viewed over 4 million times.
2. “How to Make a Chicken McNugget Cake” – This video has been viewed over 3 million times.
3. “How to Make a Marshmallow Snowman” – This video has been viewed over 2 million times.
4. “How to Make a Popcorn Cake” – This video has been viewed over 1 million times.
5. “How to Make an Easy Frozen Yogurt Sundae” – This video has been viewed over 850,000 times.
6. “How to Make a Buttery Crunchy Chocolate Cake” – This video has been viewed over 650,000 times.
7. “How to Make Fondant Flowers” – This video has been viewed over 600,000 times.
what is the oldest video on youtube?
The following seven videos have collectively received more views than the original uploads that created them. Each video is a classic, and each has a unique story to tell.
1. “Michael Jackson’s Thriller” – With over 2 billion views, “Thriller” is the most-watched video on YouTube ever. The music video was first released in 1984 and was directed by Michael Jackson himself.
2. “Superman” – Released in 1978, “Superman” is the first feature-length animated movie on YouTube. The film starred Christopher Reeve and was directed by George Reeves.
3. “Scream” – Released in 1996, “Scream” is an iconic horror movie that stars Drew Barrymore and Neve Campbell. The film has been watched over 350 million times on YouTube.
4. “The Catcher in the Rye” – Written by J.D. Salinger in 1951, “The Catcher in the Rye” is one of the most-read books of all time and has been adapted to film multiple times. The novel’s iconic opening scene was filmed for the first time in 1951, and the video has been watched over 175 million times on YouTube.
5. “The Wizard of Oz” – Released in 1939, “The Wizard of Oz” is one of the most-watched movies ever made and remains hugely popular on YouTube today. The classic movie was directed by Victor Fleming and features a
The oldest video on YouTube is a 10-year-old clip of two guys reciting the alphabet.
The clip was uploaded on April 23, 2005, by user Jawed Karim, one of YouTube’s co-founders. It has since been viewed over 17 million times.
Interestingly, the second oldest video on YouTube is also of Karim reciting the alphabet. This one was uploaded just a few months later on October 29, 2005.
Older videos typically receive more views because they’re newer, more interesting, and more entertaining.
This is not always the case, however. Some older videos may be more popular because they’re funnier, more informative, or have better production values. In some cases, an older video may be more popular simply because it’s been around longer and has had more time to rack up views.
Make sure your videos are high quality and relevant to your audience to increase viewership.
To make sure your videos are high quality, start by ensuring that they are well-lit and in focus. Secondly, use a microphone to ensure that the audio is clear. Finally, edit your videos so that they are concise and free of any errors. As for making sure your videos are relevant to your audience, consider what topics they are interested in and produce content accordingly. Additionally, be sure to promote your videos on social media and other platforms to reach the widest audience possible.
Experiment with different formats and concepts to see which ones work best for you.
There is no one perfect answer when it comes to the best way to format or concept your work. The best way to find what works best for you is to experiment with different options and see which ones produce the results that you are looking for. Try out different methods and ideas until you find a combination that works well for you and produces the kind of work that you are happy with.
Use social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook to promote your videos and connect with your viewers.
When you post your videos on social media, be sure to use keywords and tags that will help people find your content. You can also include a link to your website or blog in your posts.
Make sure you are active on social media and engaging with your viewers. Answer their questions, thank them for their comments, and let them know that you appreciate their support.
By building relationships with your viewers, you’ll create a loyal following that will help promote your videos and grow your channel.