The 10 Most-watched YouTube Videos of Summer 2018
Summer is officially here, and that means one thing: the most popular videos on YouTube are back! From hilarious pranks to insanely talented musicians, these are the 10 most-watched videos of the season so far.
Number 10: Liza Koshy Pranks Her Dad
Liza Koshy is a young comedian who is well known for her viral pranks. In this video, she tricks her dad into thinking he’s been selected for a prestigious award ceremony, only to reveal that it was all just a prank. The laughter in the video is palpable, and it’s no wonder it’s been watched over 1 million times.
Number 9: How to Make an Ice Cream Sundae in 5 Steps
Ice cream sundaes may be summertime staples, but making them yourself can save you some money. This tutorial from Cooking with Carlee shows you how to make an ice cream sundae in just five simple steps. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced cook, this video is sure to teach you something new.
Number 8: How to Draw Mickey Mouse Step by Step
Everyone loves Mickey Mouse! This step-by-step tutorial from the drawing tutorial guide gives you everything you need to learn how to draw Mickey Mouse like a pro. Whether you want to create your own Disney drawings or just want to be able to replicate classic scenes from your favorite movies, this video is perfect for you.
what is the oldest youtube video
Summer may be winding down, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. YouTube has released its list of the most-watched videos of the summer, and there are some fun surprises on the list. From an epic game of catch between two friends to a heartwarming story of friendship, these 10 videos will have you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.
1. “The Epic Game of Catch” – Viewers can watch as two friends play catch for hours on end in this impressive video.
2. “How to Make a Baby Panda Cake” – This recipe tutorial is sure to make your family squeal with delight.
3. “The Most Epic Fireworks Display in History” – Witness one of the most dazzling fireworks displays ever in this mesmerizing video.
4. “How to Draw a Cat Step by Step” – Teaching kids how to draw cats is always a hit with viewers.
5. “How To Tell If You Are Depressed” – In this easy-to-follow video, Dr. Poonam Jain shares her tips for detecting if you are depressed.
6. “Adele’s Greatest Hits Live at Wembley Stadium (Best Concert Ever)” – Watch as Adele performs her hit songs live at Wembley Stadium in this amazing concert video.
7. “How to Fix a Broken Window” – This helpful tutorial will show you how to fix a broken window in no time at all!
The 10 most-watched YouTube videos of summer 2018 were all uploaded in July or August.
The most-watched YouTube videos of summer 2018 were all uploaded in July or August, with the top 10 list dominated by music videos. The number one spot went to Childish Gambino’s “This Is America,” which was released on May 5 but didn’t gain widespread attention until after its performance at the BET Awards on June 24. The second most-watched video was Drake’s “In My Feelings,” followed by Cardi B’s “I Like It” and XXXTentacion’s “Sad!” Rounding out the top 10 were two more music videos (Migos’ “Stir Fry” and Lil Baby & Gunna’s “Drip Too Hard”), a Fortnite streamer playing the game with popular musician Marshmello, a World Cup highlight reel, and an ad for the iPhone XS.
The oldest video on the list is from 2006 and has received over
3 million views. The most recent video is from 2016 and has only gotten a little over 100,000 views. This difference in viewership could be due to a number of factors, including the age of the videos, the popularity of the channel when the videos were uploaded, or the subject matter of the videos.
The oldest video on the list is from 2006 and has received over 3 million views. The most recent video is from 2016 and has only gotten a little over 100,000 views. This difference in viewership could be due to a number of factors, including:
-The age of the videos- as time goes on, people are less likely to watch old videos
-The popularity of the channel when the videos were uploaded- if a channel is more popular when a video is first uploaded, it will generally get more views than if it was uploaded when the channel was less popular
-The subject matter of the videos- some topics are simply more interesting or relevant than others
what is the most searched thing on youtube
Summer 2018 was a big year for YouTube, as the platform saw more than 2 billion hours of content watched. And what dominated the platform? Comedy.
The top 10 most-watched YouTube videos of summer 2018 include videos of people falling down, people being scared, pranks going wrong, and kids having fun. Whether it’s a classic like Charlie Brown falling down the stairs or something new, like an epic water fight gone wrong, these videos have audiences laughing and sharing.
Check out the top 10 most-watched YouTube videos of summer 2018 below!
1. Epic water fight goes wrong: This hilarious video of a group of friends getting into a huge water fight quickly turns chaotic. By the end, there’s broken glass, soaked clothes, and someone with pink eye. Watch it to see why it’s been seen more than 1 billion times.
2. Fails compilation: This hilarious video series lets users upload their own fails and then compile them into one hilarious video. From spilling coffee to spilling milk, these videos will have you rolling with laughter.
3. Baby fails: Laugh along with these adorable babies as they mess up their first attempts at everything from walking to riding a bike. From clumsy to comical, this series is sure to make your day.