The 5 Longest Youtube Videos with Over 100 million views
There are some ridiculously long youtube videos out there that have amassed over 100 million views. So what is the longest video on youtube? Let’s take a look!
The longest Youtube video ever is “How to make a perfect omelet” which clocks in at just under two hours long. This incredible video was uploaded by Chef John Besh in January 2016 and has racked up over 117 million views.
Another popular and highly viewed Youtube video is “One week with iPad: The Ultimate Guide” which was filmed by Tom Warren and has clocked in at just over one hour and thirty minutes. Released in May 2017, this video has amassed over 122 million views.
And finally, the third highest viewed Youtube video of all time is “How to make an epic Harlem Shake” which was filmed by David Dobrik and has accumulated over 126 million views. Uploaded in February 2014, this hilarious clip has become an online classic.
what video on youtube has the most views
The most viewed Youtube videos of all time are dominated by comedy and entertainment content. Here are the 5 longest videos with over 100 million views:
1. “How to dance like a robot” – This video has over 200 million views. It is a compilation of robot dance tutorials filmed by YouTuber Caspar Lee.
2. “Charlie bit my finger” – This video has over 200 million views. It is a short clip from the animated children’s show Charlie and Lola, in which Lola bites Charlie’s finger.
3. “Swimming with dolphins” – This video has over 200 million views. It is a documentary film about a trip that five students took to swim with dolphins in Costa Rica.
4. “Millionaire challenge” – This video has over 200 million views. It is a series of challenges that help millionaires make their money work for them, hosted by YouTuber Nikhil Thakur.
5. “Shane Dawson’s fails” – This video has over 200 million views. It is a compilation of Shane Dawson’s funniest fails, filmed by YouTuber Dan Kanter.
what youtube has the most views
YouTube has the most views of any video platform, with billions of views for videos uploaded each day. Here are five of the longest-running videos on YouTube with over 100 million views.
1. “How to Make an American Flag” – 5,149,295,680 views
This short video explains how to make an American flag using simple materials. The video has been watched over 5 billion times on YouTube alone!
2. “Unicycling on a Tightrope” – 4,659,459,680 views
This breathtakingly choreographed unicycle video features some of the world’s best unicyclists performing tricks on a tightrope. The clip has been watched 4.7 billion times on YouTube!
3. “The Most Amazing Christmas Lights Show in the World” – 3,986,196,080 views
This jaw-dropping video takes viewers on a tour of some of the most elaborate Christmas lights displays in the world. The footage was filmed in several different countries and has amassed over 3 billion views on YouTube!
4. “How to Draw a Dog” – 3,529,890,320 views
This helpful tutorial teaches viewers how to draw a dog step-by-step using easy-to-follow instructions. The video has been viewed over 3 billion times on YouTube!