The Most Viewed Youtube Videos of All Time
The most viewed Youtube videos of all time are some of the most popular and well-known videos on the website. Some of these videos have had over 1 billion views, and they continue to be watched by millions of people every day. Here are the top 10 most-viewed Youtube videos ever:
1. “How to Make a YouTube Video” – This tutorial video has had over 1.5 billion views, and it was created by Jamie King (a.k.a. DaddyOFive). It explains how to create a basic YouTube video from start to finish.
2. ” kittens playing with a ball of yarn” – This adorable kitten video has had over 1 billion views, and it is definitely one of the cutest things you will ever see on YouTube! The kittens play with a ball of yarn for almost an hour, and their reactions are priceless (especially when they catch the ball!).
3. “How to Draw Cars Step by Step” – This high-quality tutorial video has had over 860 million views, and it is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to draw cars correctly (and easily!)
4. “How to Make Cinnamon Rolls from Scratch” – This delicious cinnamon roll recipe tutorial has had over 740 million views, and it is definitely worth checking out if you love cinnamon rolls (or any type of pastry!)
5.” How To Do A Backflip!” – This hilarious backflip tutorial has had over 650 million
what has the most views on youtube
The most viewed youtube videos of all time show a wide range of content, from funny cat videos to inspirational speeches. Here are the top 10 most-viewed YouTube videos of all time:
1. “Gangnam Style” by Psy
With over 1.3 billion views, “Gangnam Style” is the most popular YouTube video of all time. The catchy Korean pop song was originally uploaded in July 2012 and has since been turned into an international sensation.
2. “The Future of Video Games” by Giant Bomb
This Giant Bomb video has been watched over 460 million times and is considered one of the most influential video game documentaries ever made. Featuring interviews with industry professionals and footage from E3 2009, this video looks into the future of video gaming and its impact on society.
3. “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
This classic self-help book has been read by millions of people over the years and is still one of the most effective ways to improve your social skills. Released in 1936, this video tutorial covers many of the same principles as the book in a shorter amount of time.
4. “How To Draw Like A Professional” by CGP Grey
This highly-rated drawing tutorial has been watched over 8 million times and teaches you how to create professional-looking drawings using simple techniques. Originally released in 2010, this video is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to draw like a pro.
what channel on youtube has the most views
YouTube has a long history of being the go-to platform for content creation and sharing. Over the years, it’s become home to some of the most popular and watched videos on the internet. To determine which channels have the most views, YouTube looked at the data from billions of video views. The channels with the most views were ranked by video age (newest to oldest) and then by total video view count. Here are the top 10 channels on YouTube according to data from July 2018:
1) PewDiePie: With over two billion total views, Felix Kjellberg is the king of YouTube. He’s best known for his gaming commentary and comedic sketches, but he also produces other types of videos.
2) PewDiePieagain: PewDiePie is a prolific uploader, and his second channel has over one billion views. This channel is mostly dedicated to Let’s Play videos, in which he plays various games and provides commentary.
3) JohnKasper: JohnKasper is another popular YouTuber with over one billion views. His content revolves around vlogging and makeup tutorials, but he also produces other types of videos.
4) JamesHowardsFitness: James Howard has been uploading fitness videos for years and his channel has over 900 million views. He covers a wide variety of topics, from workouts to healthy eating tips.