Top 10 Youtube Channels With The Most Subscribers
There’s no doubt that YouTube is one of the most popular platforms on the internet today. With over two billion active users, there’s never been a better time to be a part of this community.
In terms of popularity, there are a number of channels that hold the title of the most subscribed channels. Some of these channels are well-known and well-loved, while others are newer but quickly gaining traction.
Here are the 10 most subscribed Youtube channels as of September 2018:
1) PewDiePie: With over 34 million subscribers, Felix Kjellberg (better known as PewDiePie) is easily the biggest name on this list. His content range covers everything from gaming to comedy – and it all seems to be very popular with his viewers.
2) Ryan ToysReview: Another hugely popular channel is Ryan ToysReview, which has amassed more than 20 million subscribers since it started in 2016. The videos consist of kids playing with new toys and reviewing them – often concluding that they’re “the best thing ever”.
3) Smosh: Another comedy duo, Smosh has amassed an impressive 13 million subscribers since its creation in 2003. The duo mainly produces content around video games and geek culture but also does sketches and other original content.
4) Dude Perfect: This trio of friends from Texas has accumulated 11 million subscribers since starting out in 2012. They produce comedic skits
what is the most popular youtube channel
1. PewDiePie: with over 55 million subscribers, PewDiePie is the most popular youtube channel of all time. His content includes video game commentary, comedy sketches, and make-up tutorials.
2. Justin Bieber: with over 43 million subscribers, Justin Bieber is the second most popular youtube channel of all time. His content includes music videos, comedy sketches, and beauty tutorials.
3. Ryan ToysReview: with over 31 million subscribers, Ryan ToysReview is the third most popular youtube channel of all time. His content includes toy reviews, comedy sketches, and family fun videos.
4. The Fine Brothers: with over 25 million subscribers, The Fine Brothers are the fourth most popular youtube channel of all time. Their content includes comedy sketches, vlogs, and educational videos.
5. Minecraft: with over 24 million subscribers, Minecraft is the fifth most popular youtube channel of all time. His content includes gaming Let’s Plays, building tutorials, and educational videos about computer science and engineering.
6. Smosh: with over 20 million subscribers, Smosh is the sixth most popular youtube channel of all time. Their content includes comedy sketches and video game commentaries.
7. Disney Junior: with over 18 million subscribers, Disney Junior is the seventh most popular youtube channel of all time. Their content includes children’s animated programming and educational videos about math and science concepts for children ages 3 to 8 years old.
Some of the most popular youtube channels are those with a large following.
There are many reasons why people choose to watch youtube channels with a large following. For one, they are more likely to produce high-quality content. This is because they have the resources to invest in better equipment and editing software. They also have the manpower to dedicate to creating new and interesting videos on a regular basis.
Another reason why people prefer larger youtube channels is that they tend to be more responsive to their audience. This means that if there is something that viewers want to see, the channel is more likely to make an effort to accommodate them. This can result in a better viewing experience for everyone involved.
Finally, watching youtube channels with a large following can simply be more fun. There is a certain excitement that comes with knowing that millions of other people are also tuning in to watch the same thing. This shared experience can create a sense of community and camaraderie among viewers.
Some of the top youtube channels have a dedicated following that is passionate about their content.
Some of the most popular YouTubers have passionate, die-hard fans that follow their every move and watch all their videos. This can be a great thing, as it builds a strong community around the channel and keeps people engaged. However, it can also be negative if the content creator starts to lose touch with what their fans want or stops producing quality content. In either case, having a large and dedicated following on YouTube can be both good and bad.
There are many different types of youtube channels, so it is important to find one that interests you.
One type of channel is a how-to channel. These channels provide step-by-step instructions on how to do something. They can be very helpful if you are trying to learn a new skill or figure out how to fix something.
Another popular type of channel is a vlog or video blog. Vloggers document their day-to-day lives and share their thoughts and opinions on various topics. This can be a fun way to get to know someone and hear about their life experiences.
If you are looking for entertainment, there are also many channels that create funny videos, skits, and challenges. These channels can make you laugh and help you take a break from your everyday life.
No matter what your interests are, there is sure to be a youtube channel that you will enjoy watching!
The most popular youtube channels often have a great deal of content, so be sure to subscribe to them if you enjoy watching videos online.
Some of the most popular youtube channels are run by people who are passionate about their topics, which makes for interesting and informative videos. Whether you’re interested in learning about a new topic or just want to be entertained, these channels are definitely worth checking out.
what editing software do YouTubers use?
There is a variety of editing software that popular Youtube channels use to make their videos look their best. Some of the most common programs used are Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Apple Final Cut Pro. Each program has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it’s important to choose the one that will best suit the needs of the particular channel.
One big advantage of using professional editing software is that it can help to improve the overall quality of a video. By fixing problems with footage, editors can make videos look more professional and polished. However, this also means that channels need to have a high level of expertise in order to use these programs effectively.
Another advantage of using professional editing software is that it can save time. By automating certain tasks, users can free up more time to focus on the creative aspects of their videos. This is especially important for channels with large subscriber bases, as they need to be able to produce new videos consistently.
Some popular Youtube channels that use editing software include PewDiePie, Tyler Oakley, and Jenna Marbles. It’s worth noting that not all channels need to use professional editing software in order to produce high-quality videos. For example, some smaller channels may be able to get by with simpler tools such as Adobe Premiere or Apple Final Cut Pro.