Top 10 YouTube Videos with the Most Views
There’s no doubt that YouTube is one of the most popular websites on the internet. With over 1.5 billion active users, it’s a great place to share your videos with the world. However, which videos are getting the most views?
To answer this question, we looked at the top 10 most-liked YouTube videos of all time. These videos have been enjoyed by a total of over 2.7 billion people, which makes them some of the most popular content on the platform. Here are the top 10 YouTube videos with the most views:
1) “Guitar Hero (Original Song) – The One by One” – With over 1.5 billion views, this video is clearly a fan favorite. It features guitar legend Slash playing his hit song “The One” in full form.
2) “How to Make a Perfect Cup of Coffee” – This video has been watched over 800 million times and is attributed to teaching people how to make perfect coffee every time. It’s sure to help you get through those morning caffeine cravings!
3) “Unboxing My New Smartphone! Samsung Galaxy S8” – This video has been viewed over 5 billion times and shows off an unboxing of Samsung’s latest smartphone – the Galaxy S8!
4) “Donald Trump Is Presidential” – This satirical music video was created by YouTuber Cassy
what is the best time to upload a youtube video
Uploading a video to YouTube can be a great way to get your message out there and reach a large audience. However, there are different times of day when videos tend to perform better than others. Here are the top 10 times to upload a video:
1) The morning or evening hours: People are more likely to watch videos during these times because they have more time available.
2) Weekends: Videos that performed well on YouTube in the past have usually been uploaded on the weekend. This is probably due to the fact that people have more time to watch them and share them with friends.
3) Between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m.: This is usually when people are getting home from work and want to start watching their favorite shows or movies. Uploading a video during this time slot will give it a good chance of reaching more people.
4) During major events: Whenever there is an important event taking place, such as the Super Bowl, videos related to that event tend to do well on YouTube. This is because people are likely to want to watch related videos while they are waiting for the main event to start.
5) When it’s dark outside: People are more likely to watch videos in darkness, which is why videos performed well during nighttime hours often get uploaded in the early morning or evening hours.
6) When it’s cold outside: Videos that show off snow or ice also tend to do well during cold weather months since people
what is the most viewed music video on youtube
There are a lot of great music videos on YouTube, but some of them stand out more than others. These videos have been watched millions of times, and they’re sure to get you moving. Here are the ten most viewed music videos on YouTube.
1. “We Are The World” – Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie
This video has been watched over 1.3 billion times, and it’s still popular today. It was recorded in 1985, and it was directed by Martin Scorsese.
2. “Thrift Shop” – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
This song was released in 2013, and it quickly became an anthem for the hip-hop community. It reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and it has since been viewed over 500 million times.
3. “The Star-Spangled Banner” – Francis Scott Key
This song was originally written in 1814, and it is the United States National Anthem. It has been viewed over 400 million times, and it is still widely popular today.
4. “Bad Blood” – Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar
This song was released in 2014, and it quickly became one of the most popular songs of that year. It reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and it has since been viewed over 330 million times.
5. “Moves Like Jagger” – Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
In the past year, the most watched music video on YouTube was “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee. It has over
5 billion views. The second most-watched music video is “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran, which has over 3 billion views. These two videos make up almost a third of the top 10 most-watched YouTube videos in 2017. The other videos in the top 10 are: “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth (2.9 billion views), “Sorry” by Justin Bieber (2.4 billion views), “Masha and the Bear: Recipe for Disaster” by Get Movies (2.3 billion views), “Gangnam Style” by PSY (2.3 billion views), and “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars (2.3 billion views).