10 of the most viewed YouTube videos of all time
Ten of the most viewed YouTube videos of all time are as follows:
1. “Gangnam Style” by Psy – With over 1.5 billion views, this electro-pop song is easily the most popular and well-known video on YouTube.
2. “How to Draw a Cat” by Chris Kohler – This instructional video has been viewed over 350 million times and is still being shared today. Kohler’s simple drawings show people of all ages how easy it is to create stunning cat portraits.
3. “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green – This novel adaptation of a young adult book is based on a true story and has been watched over 500 million times. The film was nominated for multiple awards, including an Oscar for best-adapted screenplay.
4.” Charlie Bit My Finger” by Adam Corolla – A viral hit from 2009, this comedy clip features comedian Corolla trying to hide his finger wound from his wife while pretending to be Charlie Brown in a live performance.
5.”Pokemon Go” by Niantic Labs Inc – Released in 2016, this augmented reality game was one of the biggest mobile apps launches ever and has since been downloaded more than 150 million times. Players capture, battle, and train virtual creatures on their smartphones in real-world locations.
6.”Shrek Forever After” by DreamWorks Animation SKG – Released in 2004, this animated film follows Shrek as he journeys into territory never before seen in the ogre
what is the best time to post on youtube
The top 10 most viewed YouTube videos of all time are as follows:
1) “Gangnam Style” by Psy
This video has been watched more than 2.6 billion times.
2) “How to Draw a Dog” by Chris Crocker
This video has been watched more than 2.1 billion times.
3) “How to Make a Hot Dog” by Ryan Higa
This video has been watched more than 1.8 billion times.
4) “Cake Boss TV Show – Episode #001”
This video has been watched more than 1.5 billion times.
5) “How to Draw a Cat” by Chris Crocker
This video has been watched more than 1.3 billion times.
6) “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green
This video has been watched more than 1.2 billion times.
7) “Wedding Dance!” by Jenna Marbles
This video has been watched more than 1.1 billion times.
8) “Minecraft: The Story of Mojang”
This video has been watched more than 940 million times.
9) “How to Train Your Dragon 2”
This video has been watched more than 870 million times.
10) “Keyboard Cat” by Internet sensation Mochi the Cat
what is the fastest-growing army on youtube
What is the fastest-growing army on YouTube? According to Statista, the answer is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS or ISIL). The terrorist group has seen its video views grow by 1,000% since December 2014. However, there are several other armies that are also growing rapidly on YouTube.
1. Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS or ISIL)
Since December 2014, ISIS’s video views have grown by 1,000%. This is likely due to the group’s videos promoting terrorism and violence. In total, ISIS’s videos have been viewed over 370 million times.
2. China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA)
China’s military has also seen a significant increase in YouTube views in recent years. The PLA has amassed over 260 million views for its videos since January 2014. This includes footage of military drills, weapons tests, and propaganda messages.
3. Russian Army
The Russian Army has also seen a surge in online viewership in recent years. Since January 2014, their videos have been watched over 230 million times. This includes footage of military exercises and propaganda messages from the Russian government.
4. United States Military
The United States Military is also well-known for its YouTube content. Their videos have accumulated over 215 million views since January 2014. This includes footage of military drills, weapons tests, and propaganda messages from the American government.