10 Subscriber Channels on Youtube That You Should Know
If you’re looking to get more subscribers on your channel, here are 10 channels with a ton of them.
1. The Cooking Channel – With over 8 million subscribers, this channel is sure to give you some great cooking tips and recipes.
2. Dude Perfect – This channel features guys doing stunts for the camera, which can be really funny to watch. With over 5 million subscribers, Dude Perfect is definitely one of the most popular channels on Youtube.
3. Vevo – This channel has been around for a while and has amassed a huge following thanks to its high-quality videos and music videos. With over 8 billion views, Vevo is a powerhouse in the YouTube world.
4. BuzzFeed – This channel is known for its viral content, and its subscriber count shows it: with over 4 million subscribers, BuzzFeed is one of the most popular channels on Youtube.
5. Epic Rap Battles of History – If you love watching rap battles then you need to check out this channel! With over 3 million subscribers, this is one of the most popular channels on Youtube.
6. Smosh – Another hugely successful comedy duo, Smosh has amassed over 2 million subscribers on their channel alone! Their hilarious videos will have you rolling with laughter.
7. How To Make Everything – This channel offers amazing how-to video tutorials that will teach you everything from cooking to DIY projects (and everything in between!). With over 1 million subscribers, How To Make Everything
what is the most liked comment on youtube
The most-liked comment on YouTube is usually made by the channel’s creator or someone they agree with. But there are some channels that attract a lot of attention simply because of the comments. Here are 10 of the most popular subscriber channels on YouTube, and their top comments.
1. The Slow Mo Guys: The Slow Mo Guys have more than 5 million subscribers, and their videos typically feature people doing very slow-motion stunts. Some of their most popular videos include people jumping out of planes and doing backflips in slow motion.
2. Epic Rap Battles of History: ERB is a channel that takes two famous historical figures and pits them against each other in rap battles. The most popular ERB video features Christopher Hitchens vs. Sam Harris.
3. Dude Perfect: Dude Perfect is a group of friends who make viral videos involving stunts and tricks, like playing basketball in zero gravity or doing backflips off high objects. Their most popular video has over 150 million views and over 1 million likes.
4. How To Hack Any Device: Another popular subscriber channel is How To Hack Any Device, which teaches people how to hack into various devices using simple techniques. Their most popular video has over 10 million views and 350,000 likes.
5. Dad Bod Weekly: Dad Bod Weekly is a channel focused on bodybuilding for dads, with instructional videos and challenges for fathers to participate in together with their children. One of their most popular videos
Check out some of the most popular subscriber channels on Youtube.
PewDiePie: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, better known as PewDiePie is a Swedish YouTuber, comedian, and video game commentator, and the most subscribed channel on YouTube. His content is mainly gaming-related Let’s Plays and comedic formatted shows.
T-Series: T-Series is an Indian music record label and film production company founded by Gulshan Kumar in 1983. It is primarily known for Bollywood music soundtracks and Indi-pop music. As of March 2019, T-Series is the most-viewed YouTube channel with over 79 billion views.
5 Minute Crafts: 5 Minute Crafts is a DIY Youtube channel created by TheSoul Publishing. The channel produces quick DIY videos to help viewers create easy crafts that can be done in five minutes or less. As of March 2019, 5 Minute Crafts has over 54 million subscribers and 18 billion views.
What makes these channels so successful?
It’s no secret that the most successful YouTube channels are the ones with the most subscribers. But what makes these channels so successful? Is it their content, their personality, or something else?
There are a few factors that make a YouTube channel successful. First, the channel must have great content that viewers want to watch. These could be informative videos, funny videos, or even just videos that are shot well and edited professionally. Second, the channel owner must be engaging and personable. Viewers want to see someone they can relate to and who seems like a real person, not just a talking head. Finally, a successful channel must be active and regularly updated with new videos. If a channel is stagnant for too long, viewers will lose interest and move on to other things.
So if you’re looking to start your own YouTube channel, remember to keep these three things in mind: great content, an engaging personality, and regular updates. With those factors in place, you’ll be well on your way to success!
Learn what kinds of videos subscribers like to see most.
As a YouTube content creator, it’s important to learn what kinds of videos your subscribers like to see most. This way, you can create content that appeals to their interests and keeps them engaged with your channel.
There are a few ways to get this information. First, take a look at the analytics for your channel and see which videos have gotten the most views and engagement. You can also ask your subscribers directly what kinds of videos they want to see more of.
Finally, keep an eye on trends in the YouTube community as a whole. This way, you can be one of the first creators to make videos on topics that are becoming popular. By understanding what your audience wants to see, you can produce content that they’re sure to love.
Take some inspiration from these channels and create your own successful Youtube channel.
With over a billion users, YouTube is a great platform for promoting your brand or product. You can create a channel and upload videos of any kind, from vlogs to how-tos to product reviews. But with so many channels out there, how can you make yours stand out?
Here are some tips:
1. Find your niche. What kind of videos do you want to make? What are you passionate about? Figure out what makes your channel unique and focus on that.
2. Engage with your audience. Talk to them in the comments, respond to their messages, and collaborate with other YouTubers. The more you interact, the more likely they are to watch your videos and subscribe to your channel.
3. Promote your channel on social media and other websites. Use attractive thumbnails and descriptions to get people interested in clicking through to your videos. And don’t forget to include links back to your channel on all of your online platforms (blog, website, etc.)
4. Create quality content that people will want to watch. This seems like a no-brainer, but it’s important to put effort into making engaging and entertaining videos that
what song has the most views on youtube
Ever wondered which Youtube channel has the most views? Well, wonder no longer! In this article, we’re going to share with you 10 subscriber channels on YouTube that you should know.
1. Smosh: With over 2 billion views, Smosh is without a doubt one of the most popular Youtube channels out there. Whether it be videos about comedy, gaming, or just general goofiness, you’re sure to find something enjoyable on this channel.
2. The Fine Bros.: Another hugely popular channel, The Fine Bros. have amassed over 8 billion views across their various series and videos. This includes hits such as React World and Minecraft E3 2016 Highlights.
3. Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Featuring beloved characters from PBS’s Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, this channel has amassed over 5 billion views. With engaging content geared towards children aged 3-7 years old, this is one subscription channel that is sure to please everyone in your household!
4. Epic Rap Battles of History: Created by two friends (The Game Grumps) and boasting an impressive 4 billion views, ERB is without a doubt one of the funniest channels out there. Featuring hilarious rap battles between historical figures, this is definitely a must-see for any fan of comedy!