7 Facts About The Most Watched YouTube Video
YouTube is the number one platform for online video. According to YouTube, the top five most-watched videos of all time are:
1) “Baby Panda Gets Back Up After Being Caught in a Tree” – 4.5 billion views
2) “Kung Fu Panda 3 – Official Trailer” – 4.4 billion views
3) “How to Make a Pizza at Home with Pizzazz!” – 3.7 billion views
4) “DIY Cat Toy – Super Easy and Fun” – 3.6 billion views
5) “How to Draw a Cartoon Tiger” – 3.5 billion views
The list above shows just some of the most popular videos on YouTube. If you’re looking for something specific, be sure to type in what you’re looking for into the search bar at the top of YouTube, and YouTube will show you related videos that have been viewed the most. For example, if you type in “how to draw cars,” you’ll see a list of videos that have been viewed more than 10 million times each.
what’s the most watched video on youtube
1. The most-watched YouTube video of all time is “Hello from the Other Side” by Carl Sagan. It has been watched over 2.7 billion times.
2. The next most-watched video is “How to kiss a girl” by Cyril Ramaphosa, which has been watched over 2.06 billion times.
3. “I Can’t Stop the Feeling! (feat. Justin Timberlake)” by Justin Timberlake is the third most-watched video on YouTube, with over 1.92 billion views.
4. “The Most Interesting Man in the World” by Theodore Roosevelt is the fourth most-watched YouTube video, with over 1.85 billion views.
5. “Gangnam Style” by Psy is the fifth most-watched YouTube video, with over 1.8 billion views.
6. “The F-Word” by Sabrina Carpenter is the sixth most watched YouTube video, with over 1.75 billion views.
7. “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and The Waves is the seventh most-watched YouTube video, with over 1.69 billion views
what video editors do YouTubers use
There’s no doubt that YouTube has become one of the most popular platforms for sharing videos online. In fact, it’s been estimated that over 1.5 billion people watch YouTube every day. And while there are a ton of different ways to share videos, there are a few video editors that YouTubers often use to create their content. So what video editors do YouTubers use? Here are seven of the most popular video editors:
1. Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is without a doubt the most popular video editor on the market, and it’s also used by many YouTubers as their primary editor. This software is very comprehensive, and it offers tons of features for creating high-quality videos. Some of the features that YouTubers often use include Multicam editing, GPU acceleration, and more.
2. Sony Vegas Pro
Sony Vegas Pro is another popular video editor that YouTubers often use. This software is very user-friendly, and it offers a lot of features for creating professional-looking videos. Some of the features that YouTubers commonly use include Multicam editing, motion graphics, and more.