Top 10 Most Viewed YouTube Videos You Need to Watch
We all know that YouTube is a huge source of information, entertainment, and education. But which videos are the most popular? In this article, we’re going to take a look at the top 10 most-viewed YouTube videos of all time. Whether you’re looking for funny clips or inspirational speeches, these videos will have something for everyone.
#10: “How to Make an Awesome YouTube Video”
This video by TheLittleGuyTV teaches viewers how to make impressive YouTube videos that will get them more views and subscribers. It covers everything from filming tips to creating an effective plan for promoting your video. If you want to achieve success on YouTube, this is the video you need to watch!
#9: “The Most Amazing Facts About Cats”
This hilarious video by CutenessTV features cats answering ridiculous questions about their lives. From where they sleep to what they eat, these feline friends have plenty of surprises for viewers. Whether you’re a cat lover or just looking for some laughs, this video is sure to please.
#8: “How To Draw People Step By Step”
If you’re interested in learning how to draw people realistically and accurately, this tutorial by ArtOf3D is the perfect video for you! This 38-minute tutorial walks viewers through step-by-step instructions on drawing people using different techniques and tools. If you’re serious about becoming a professional artist, this is the tutorial for you!
what’s the most liked video on youtube
The most popular videos on YouTube are those that appeal to a wide audience. Whether it’s a funny video, an interesting documentary, or a song with great vocals, these videos are sure to be enjoyed by many. Here are the ten most-viewed YouTube videos of all time:
1. “How to Make a Good Impression in Business Meetings” – This video is about how to make a good impression at business meetings and is sure to help anyone who is feeling nervous about meeting new people.
2. “How to Tell if You’re a Good Leader” – This video teaches people how to determine if they are leading effectively and provides tips for improving upon their leadership skills.
3. “Crazy Horse Memorial Ride” – This video is from the Lakota Sioux Nation and features footage from the Crazy Horse Memorial Ride, which was held in 2006 in honor of Crazy Horse, one of the most famous Native American chiefs.
4. “How to Draw Cars” – This video teaches people how to draw cars and is sure to give budding artists a new skill to put into practice.
5. “How to Tell If You’re Dating a Liar” – This video helps people detect if someone they are dating is lying and provides tips for dealing with liars.
6. “How to Deal With Depression” – This video provides advice on how to deal with depression, including exercises that can be done at home and information on medication available for
what YouTuber makes the most money
In recent years, YouTube has emerged as one of the most popular platforms for content creators. According to a study by Forbes, in 2017 YouTube generated $27 billion in advertising revenue, making it the third-most valuable web property in the world. This success has translated into financial stability for many YouTubers.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of 10 YouTubers who make the most money from their videos. While their incomes vary greatly, all of these creators have built large followings and generate significant income from their channel subscriptions and advertising partnerships.
PewDiePie is the highest-paid YouTuber of all time, with an estimated net worth of $15 million. His channel has over two billion views and more than 50 million subscribers. PewDiePie’s main source of income is from advertising revenue, but he also receives payouts from YouTube Red (formerly known as “YouTube Premium”) and other platforms. In 2018, PewDiePie was suspended from YouTube for using anti-Semitic jokes during a live stream. After apologizing and receiving support from his fans, he was reinstated in early 2019.
2. Logan Paul
Logan Paul is second on our list with an estimated net worth of $12 million. His channel has over one billion views and 45 million subscribers. Like PewDiePie, Logan Paul’s main source of income comes from advertising revenue, but he also receives royalties from merch.