Top 10 Videos with the Highest Views on Youtube
There is no doubt that some of the most popular videos on Youtube are those that have received a lot of views. So, in this article, we are going to be discussing the top 10 videos with the highest views on Youtube.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
#1 – “How to Make a Homemade Rope Swing” – This video has received over 600 million views and is definitely one of the most popular on Youtube. It is a great tutorial for anyone looking to create their own rope swing at home.
#2 – “Epic Car Chase” – This video has received over 5 billion views and is probably one of the most famous car chase videos ever filmed. The action in this video is simply amazing and it will definitely leave you on the edge of your seat.
#3 – “Cake Cutting Challenge” – This video has also received over 5 billion views and it is without a doubt one of the most entertaining challenges out there. In this video, several people compete to cut the biggest cake possible in one minute. It’s definitely something you don’t want to miss!
#4 – “The Ultimate Fidget Spinner Tutorial” – This video has received over 4 billion views and it is definitely one of the most popular fidget spinners tutorials out there. If you’re looking to learn how to make your own fidget spinner, this is definitely the video for you.
what is the most viewed song on youtube
The most viewed Youtube video of all time is “Gangnam Style” with over 2.2 billion views. “Despacito” is second with over 1.5 billion views. “The Most Watched Music Videos on YouTube” is a list of the top 10 most viewed music videos on the platform, as of September 2016.
1. Gangnam Style – 2.2 billion views
2. Despacito – 1.5 billion views
3. One Direction – 1 billion views
4. Black Lives Matter – 500 million views
5. Camila Cabello ft Young Thug – Havana – 400 million views
6. The Vamps ft Matty B – One Last Time – 375 million views
7. Justin Bieber – Love Yourself – 350 million views
8. The Chainsmokers ft Daya – Don’t Let Me Down -330 million views
9. Twenty-One Pilots – Stressed Out -300 million views
10. Calvin Harris ft Pharrell Williams and Katy Perry -I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) -290 million views
what YouTubers have the most subscribers
1. PewDiePie: With over 53 million subscribers, Felix Kjellberg, better known as PewDiePie, is the most subscribed YouTuber on the platform. His videos typically consist of gameplay footage or comedy skits, and his large following seems to enjoy his content.
2. Ryan ToysReview: With over 18 million subscribers, Ryan ToysReview is the second most subscribed YouTuber on the platform. His videos typically consist of him taking children’s toys for a test drive and giving his opinion on whether or not they’re worth buying.
3. Smosh: With over 17 million subscribers, Smosh is the third most subscribed YouTuber on the platform. Their videos typically consist of comedic skits and their popular series include “Smosh Pit” and “The Try Guys.”
4. Harley Morenstein: With over 15 million subscribers, Harley Morenstein is the fourth most subscribed YouTuber on the platform. His videos typically consist of funny sketches and pranks involving himself and other people in the industry.
5. John Green: With over 14 million subscribers, John Green is the fifth most subscribed YouTuber on the platform. His YouTube channel consists mostly of educational content aimed at teenagers, such as video guides for how to write a novel or how to talk about important issues with your parents.